Thursday, July 19, 2012

Pinterest Inspired Bridal Shower

One of my dear friends is getting married this weekend and I threw her a bridal shower last month. All my decoration ideas came from pinterest! I am so happy the way it turned out. Not to mention she was so suprised that I had done this for her. I had to tell her it was just not another girls weekend it was her weekend! I cannot wait for the wedding this weekend!!! :)

I got the idea to make pom poms to hang from the celing. Doing it myself was much cheaper than buy the premade ones. Here is the site that I used: pom poms
I made all the girls Red Neck Wine glasses for the weekend. I used candle stick holders and mason jars. I put our intials with paint pens ( they do not wash off). Check this site to see how I made them!





These are the stands I made with a candle stick and plate. I spray painted the base silver then placed a wooden let A on top and spray painted over it. I used heavy duty super glue to glue the stands together.


Here is a far a way shot...I just love the pom poms and streamers!



It's a must to have fresh flowers! It adds so much to the table decorations. You can also see in the background that I had some light up branches. I got those from Big Lots at a very reasonable price. I placed them in a silver spray painted bottle and added some tissue paper flowers and ribbon.




I LOVE this! I found coral fabric, which is one of the brides colors, and draped it over shoe boxes that were different levels. I used card board letters from Hobby Lobby and spray painted them with glitter spray paint (love this stuff)!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment